Thursday, February 24, 2011

semana dos! 0‏2/23/11 Week 3

Hey family!
    Thanks so much for sending the package! i got it yesterday, and it was shweet.  You're the best, and its especially nice having that razor now, cuz i've been breaking out pretty bad with the old school shavin haha.  Anyway, it's pretty crazy that i've been out for 2 weeks, but at the same time it feels like i've been gone forever....kind of a weird feeling.  not really all that much new of stuff this week, just continuing to work hard.  We had a couple of devotionals this week that were amazing tho.  For one of them, we (all 2000 missionaries) basically just sang our favorite hymns for an hour, concluding with an arrangement of Called to Serve that was way powerful.  I'm so blessed to be here, and am having a good time, even though it's extremely difficult.  Last night we had a devotional where we heard from Elder Kearon from the 1st quorum of the seventy and his wife.  It was so good and it's amazing how powerful the spirit is when in presence of a general authority.  Anyway, they have been feeding us really good here, and I've been cleanin up shop.  Unfortunately, I've only gained like 2-3 pounds so far, but i'm hoping that will change :)  i'm going for the beer gut approach, so we'll see.  I just wanted to say thank you for everything, and I miss you and love you all so much.  I want to hear from all of you soon!  the dearelder.com is the way to go, cuz i get the letter in hardcopy the next day, that way i can plan out a response before i get on my email...then i don't waste my 30 minutes reading the letter ha.  I hope you got the pictures i sent as well, I'll work on sending more.  But i want to hear more about how everyone is doing back home, so keep me posted!  I love you all, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.  I know this church is true and I'm so so excited to get out and share the marvelous message with others.
Te Amo Siempre,
~Elder Winger

No comments:

Post a Comment