Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May your Mayo be Merry 04/30/12 Week 63

¿Qué les pasa? Buen dia.

Alright, Let´s just cut straight to the good stuff. My new comps name is Elder Bravo from El Salvador. We are actually from the same group that will be finishing in February of the coming year. Anyways, He´s an absolute stud and we are going to have a good time working together.
This week flew by really fast, which is nothing new...but it was more of a "getting settled in" type of week. It didn´t start out too hot, because as the zone leaders of the area, on transfer day (wednesday) we had to wait at the bus terminal from 8 am until all of the missionaries came and went to their respective areas. We were there ALL day with not much to do haha. At about 8 pm that night, Elder Smart came strolling in through the doors. We had a lot of catching up to do, it was a great time. But the bad thing was that his bus didn´t leave until 1 in the morning.....so Elder Bravo and I finally left the terminal at 1:15 on thursday morning ha.(but no worries, we were satisfied having gone to Mcdonalds 3 times throughout the day) 17 hours in a bus terminal will drive anyone crazy....but i´m already that way, so it didn´t affect me much.
I´ve spent the last few days just getting to know some investigators, members, things like that. Nothing too exciting to report....i did bear my testimony on sunday. woo hoo.
I feel super boring this week, I´m Sorry! But I love the new area, it seems really chill, and we have a legit heater and shower....cuz it´s starting to get chilly .
Scripture for the week: D&C 88:62-63. Let´s continue drawing ourselves unto Christ!...continuously :)

P.S. I ate Mcdonalds again today. That´s 4 separate visits to the golden arches this week. Ese payaso que vive ahí me asusta mucho.

p.s.s. I forgot my usb drive today, and so there aren´t any photos.

p.s.s.s. I meant push up BARS not BRA haha. here´s a website for an example.

 
p.s.s.s.s. just wanted to put another p.s.

p.s.s.s.s.s. ¡Love you mucho!


¡Un Abrazo a todos! ¡Qué tengan una buena semana!

Elder Winger

I forgot to mention how hard it was to say GOODBYE to my recent converts and the members in Villa Gobernador Galvez! It´s the hardest part of being a missionary. leaving.

I did receive a couple of cool gifts, like a mate (similiar to the cup i sent to you in the package with the scripture covers) and i received a soccer jersey of the RIVER team (one of the big teams here). Just thought i would mention those 2 things. :) bye.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment