Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another School Year Begins 08/28/12 Week 80

Hey!
So I´ll be staying here in Azcuenaga as zone leader for another transfer and my new companion will be Elder Paredes. I´ve heard good things so i´ll let you know how it goes with the new fella.
Wow, talk about tons of weddings! Make sure to say congrats to them for me!
As far as the work goes here, its a little bit on the slow side, but only for a small moment. We have 1 investigador that has a baptismal date for the 22 of September. His name is Elias and we are going to be working really hard with him so he makes it!
Thats super cool that the Brigham City temple is already going to be opening! wow, you´ll have to send me pictures of it! I heard it´s a smaller version of the salt lake temple kind of style, sounds shweet. Here on the 9th of September the Buenos Aires Temple will be rededicated, so everyone is pretty excited for that as well. We´ll be watching it by satelite transmission at the stake center.
As far as the packages go, my watch got here safe and sound. Thanks mom! I´m also still waiting for the debit card, but it might just be chilling out in the mission home, so hopefully i´ll be getting it rather sooner than later. As far as another package that will be sent.......i would love a bunch of random seasonings (for meats, ranch, barbecue sauce, gravy, taco seasoning, garlic salt, etc), another pair of basketball shorts, socks are always welcome. Thanks for always sending stuff mom! I really really appreciate it! I´d love to send stuff back as well but its just so expensive and the prices continue to rise!
As far as the temple in Cordoba....i´m honestly not sure of the progress. I´m not sure if they have started yet due to the fact that they have been working on finishing the buenos aires temple.
Anyway, everything is going good! Sounds like a little bit of everything is going on in the family! tell casey and kari to take shelter and be safe, and its good to hear the dad is home enjoy a well deserved rest. Tell Tiffani good luck with speech pahtogly....apahgey.....pathgolgy..... :)
Love you all and have a great week!
Elder Winger

No comments:

Post a Comment